TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER (m/w/d)
As a Sales Manager you represent the liNear company in the Netherlands and sell software solutions for CAD-design and calculation of MEP systems fully integrated in BIM processes.
liNear is an innovative Germany-based software company that combines 30 years of experience in providing professional solutions and services for MEP engineers fully integrated in BIM processes. Together with our customers we work in one of the world‘s most exciting industries: building technology.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Sales Manager you represent the liNear company and sell software solutions for CAD-design and calculation of MEP systems to MEP engineering companies in the Netherlands. After an intensive training in our main office in Aachen (Germany) you will work from your Home Office.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Acquisition of new as well as support of existing customers
• Presentation of liNear Solutions on the customer side
• Accompanying the customer during software trial periods
• Providing technical advice and offering customer solutions bases on his needs
• Sales negotiations, offer creation, closing the deal
• Participation in seminars and trade shows
• Bachelor or Master technical degree (Mechanical degree will be a plus)
• Communicative strength, autonomous and proactive personality, empathic,
focused on high sales result
• Knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD and/or Revit
• Dutch as mother tongue, fluent in English or German
• Driver’s license Class B
• Experience in Sales and/or Design of engineering systems will be a plus
• An interesting and challenging job in B2B sales with high
independence and self-responsibility
• To become a member of a dynamic and motivated team, efficiency
and result-oriented and at the same time open and friendly
• To get wide possibilities for personal development: sales and time
management trainings, quarterly meetings of the sales team in Aachen,
support from older colleagues via sharing their experiences
• Working from the home office
• Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package:
company car, notebook, smartphone, etc.
If you are interested in these challenging job, please send your
application with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting
date to email@example.com.